Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Love Fashion photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool love fashion images:


WET LOVE
love fashion
Image by rafeejewell
I've been staying away from the entire club scene lately... too much drama and I got tired of being the punching bag for other people's wars.

So, I build... and build and build. That's all I've been doing... working on the regions and the mainland and filling the bakery with little love cakes.

I was so angry that I felt it taking over the emotions. Not good... not a healthy feeling.

Artist Cienega Soon sent out a shout in The A List! for her moving show at Uqbar, Area media art culture.. It was only on display for 3-days. Walking into the place just jolted me. "Rancor" was riveting and timely for my ugly emotions.

Forgiveness, love is the theme. No rancor, for it will destroy your inner being, your core, your self. The show was a visualization of all my emotions.

Thank you Cienega... I needed the cold, splash of water in my face. Then, after I headed for the spiritual place at GOD, Garden of Dreams for a meditative silence next to the river. There, I found my peace.

Banner