Leaderboard
728x15

Vintage Beaded Doll Bust Necklace

Large Rectangle

A few nice 1920 fashion images I found:


Vintage Beaded Doll Bust Necklace
1920 fashion
Image by Pinupvintageart Relicdummy
I have been extremely fortunate to have had family who have loved antiques. Inspired by a tiny porcelain doll that family still owns I set out to make my own doll into a wearable piece. This doll necklace has been hand sculpted and has been painted and glazed many times to produce a soft elegant yesteryear face. Felt and vintage form the bodice and headdress and a beautiful black beaded necklace brings together the whole inspiration. Materials: Sculpey clay, glaze, paint, vintage beads. felt and metal. Length of necklace undone: 43cm. Size of doll approx: 8cm x 4.5cm.

Buy it here : www.etsy.com/people/PinupVintageArtLike what I create here: www.facebook.com/pages/Pinup-Vintage-Art-Relicdummy/12702...
Follow me: twitter.com/?lang=en&logged_out=1#!/pinupvintageart


let's dance!
1920 fashion
Image by doc(q)man
musee carnavalet, paris

Banner