Leaderboard
728x15

Nice 1920 Fashion photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice 1920 fashion images I found:


Ramberget
1920 fashion
Image by Immaculate Dream
Ramberget hill in the spring or fall of 1967. Looks cold, judging from the choice of clothing. My grandmother (dad's mom), on the right, passed away 1993, at the age of 93. If she had been living today, she would've been 109 years old! :) My dad's big sister is still alive at 91 years of age, having no problems with her body what so ever.

Grandma kept dressing in the 1920:s clothing fashion till she passed away. I'll guess she really enjoyed that time period, in which she was in her twenties. Feels a little bit odd to watch old movies from that time, where young girls are wearing the same kind of fashion as my old grandma always worn. Like seeing young girls wearing old people clothes. Wondering if I myself will be wearing fashion from the 1980:s when I'll become 80 or 90 years old? :)


Pinup Diver Lady Interactive Necklace
1920 fashion
Image by Pinupvintageart Relicdummy
Why can't one play with their necklace? Should we all grow up and have no other chance to play with toys like a child? Ever since I have made my plump little lady with diving board, ladder and shark in the waves I have found it so hard not to play with her. Created with felt, foam, paint, felt tips and wool this necklace looks all action yet it is soft to wear. I even have other photos of her before she takes her dive and she must be the smallest stuffed teeny weeny doll around. Yes she is interactive as her limbs move. Time to have that excuse to play! Dimensions of sculpture: 12cm x 7cm width and height. Length from top to bottom of sculpture including chain: 35cm

Buy it here : www.etsy.com/people/PinupVintageArt
Like what I create here: www.facebook.com/pages/Pinup-Vintage-Art-Relicdummy/12702...
Follow me: twitter.com/?lang=en&logged_out=1#!/pinupvintageart


1910-20
1920 fashion
Image by catchesthelight
I hand held a camera to take a photo of a calendar photo before I had a scanner - (These purses are not mine and I don't know the photographer to give credit to - just from a calendar :>)

Banner