Leaderboard
728x15

EXIT festival 2 millionth visitor takls Fashion

Large Rectangle

Some cool love fashion images:


EXIT festival 2 millionth visitor takls Fashion
love fashion
Image by Exit Festival
"Hi, I'm the lucky girl who won't have to worry about EXIT tickets for the next 10 years, since last year I became the 2 millionth visitor of Exit. That one was a great edition of the festival, with a very exciting Saturday and a magical Sunday. Thanks to Exit team I got chance to meet fantastic Nick Cave, whom I have adored ever since I was a little girl.

Fashion is another thing that makes EXIT an enchanting place. You can wear the first thing you find in your closet and still feel fabulous. On the other hand, you can carefully choose your outfit, piece by piece, and by wearing it, tell a whole story. There are no rules, except maybe the one that says that we are to feel comfortable while sitting on the ground.

I love fashion stories, so I was thinking that maybe this year I'm gonna (try to) go as a Woodstock nymph, with flowers in my hair and wearing a romantic dress, the one I found among my mom's old clothes. Just a little touch with a retro belt & ring, and I'm ready to be a part of the festival magic. Sometimes being a girl is just plain awesome.

Luckily, there is more than one opportunity to shine at the Festival, so for another day I can just put on my favorite combination - baggy pants, striped T-shirt, vintage bag and a man's black hat.
Turns out guys don't have it bad, either .

And off course, day or night, at Exit sunglasses are a must wear."

Big hug from StaĆ a!


Casual
love fashion
Image by In this fleeting moment
inthisfleetingmoment.wordpress.com/2013/02/02/casual/


IMG_1439
love fashion
Image by hauzelbiak

Banner