Leaderboard
728x15

silk scarf DIY safety pin top -1

Large Rectangle

A few nice fashion top images I found:


silk scarf DIY safety pin top -1
fashion top
Image by ...love Maegan
www.lovemaegan.com


top shelf...doll closet reorganized 145
fashion top
Image by Tinker*Tailor loves Lalka
I'm moving at the end of the summer and don't want to take my entire collection with me, so I'll be thinning it out significantly to raise money for the move and to make packing easier. I've been meaning to do this for years, but now seems like the right time. If anybody knows a good alternative to evil-bay, then I'm open to suggestions for how to ditch a lot of these dolls and fashions, along with many crates of "extras" I've gotten with case lots.


top shelf...doll closet reorganized 120
fashion top
Image by Tinker*Tailor loves Lalka
I'm moving at the end of the summer and don't want to take my entire collection with me, so I'll be thinning it out significantly to raise money for the move and to make packing easier. I've been meaning to do this for years, but now seems like the right time. If anybody knows a good alternative to evil-bay, then I'm open to suggestions for how to ditch a lot of these dolls and fashions, along with many crates of "extras" I've gotten with case lots.

Banner