Leaderboard
728x15

Customized Shoes

Large Rectangle

A few nice shoe fashion images I found:


Customized Shoes
shoe fashion
Image by partymonstrrrr
I took metallic paint to a few pairs of Fashion Fever shoes- in this case, silver- to bring out the little details that might otherwise have gone unnoticed.

I'm quite pleased with the results.


Customized Shoes
shoe fashion
Image by partymonstrrrr
I took metallic paint to a few pairs of Fashion Fever shoes- in this case, gold- to bring out the little details that might otherwise have gone unnoticed.

I'm quite pleased with the results.


Thick Soled Shoes
shoe fashion
Image by timtak
Like a lot of women's wear all over the world, from Kimono to coursets and at the extreem lilly feet, thick soled shoes are designed to show off and incapacitate the wearer to give her that gentile air of a valued product rather than a person. While not as painful as lilly feet, I believe that there has been at least one fatality due to a fall.

Banner