Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Fashion Blog photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool fashion blog images:


IMG_08812
fashion blog
Image by clothedmuch
Wearing JCPenney rhinestone necklace (free with gift card), Hanes men's t-shirt ( for 8-pack), Aeropostale jeans (), and JCPenney heels (free with gift card).


IMG_7501
fashion blog
Image by clothedmuch
I'm wearing a thrifted blazer (), DownEast Basics shirt (gift from my mother-in-law), Old Navy belt (), J Brand jeans (8), pearl earrings (gift from my sister-in-law), and Target clogs (gift from my in-laws).


IMG_6742
fashion blog
Image by clothedmuch
I'm wearing a thrifted blazer (), DownEast Basics shirt (gift from my mother-in-law), JCPenney earrings (free with gift cards), J Brand jeans (8), JCPenney heels (free with gift cards), and JCPenney bag (free with gift cards).

Banner