Leaderboard
728x15

Haute fashion in Anchorage in January (IMG_8823a)

Large Rectangle

A few nice kids fashion images I found:


Haute fashion in Anchorage in January (IMG_8823a)
kids fashion
Image by Alaskan Dude
This set contains photos from a group shoot we did way back in January 2010 at Cuddy Park in Anchorage, Alaska.

One of the models wanted to do a bikini shoot in the snow - remember this is Alaska and we are pretty oblivious to the cold especially since you lose all feelings in a few minutes. We picked Cuddy Park because almost no one goes there in the winter except for some ice skaters (like me) and some dog walkers - except the day we picked it there was a Municipality of Anchorage sponsored event so about 300 people showed up - and they ended up seeing several lovely women in bikinis hanging on rock walls and prancing in the snow. It was great fun for everyone except the models who turned blue after about 5 minutes.

Shirley is one of my all time favorite models - I first started shooting with her when she was a very innocent young kid - what a blast to shoot with. I shot with her over the years and watched her blossom into both a great model and a very creative photographer. At the Cuddy Park shoot she did both. I was hoping to shoot with her again but just learned she moved to Texas - yuck! I just hope she doesn't develop a twang!


Xmas Fashion
kids fashion
Image by MadPole
60s .. nothing extraordinary... but it looks like I stopped wearing a tie when I was about 6... :)

Banner