Leaderboard
728x15

Joyce Kun (KUN Tsz Yan): so long, farewell, my stranger: Look 4 / PolyU Fashion Show 2013 / SML.20130626.6D.16920

Large Rectangle

Check out these mens fashion images:


Joyce Kun (KUN Tsz Yan): so long, farewell, my stranger: Look 4 / PolyU Fashion Show 2013 / SML.20130626.6D.16920
mens fashion
Image by See-ming Lee 李思明 SML
# KUN Tsz Yan, Joyce
so long, farewell, my stranger.
kunjoyce@yahoo.com.hk
+852 6442 2216

# Sponsors
+ Full Charm Knitters Ltd.
+ Novetex Textiles Limited
+ Jetco Zipper Limited
+ Long Tai Hong (Holding) Limited

# Media Licensing
Creative Commons (CCBY) See-ming Lee 李思明 / SML Photography / SML Universe Limited

Joyce Kun (KUN Tsz Yan): so long, farewell, my stranger: Look 4 / PolyU Fashion Show 2013 / SML.20130626.6D.16920
/ #PolyUFashionShow2013 #Photojournalism #CreativeCommons #CCBY #SMLPhotography #SMLUniverse #SMLMen #Crazyisgood
/ #中國 #中国 #China #香港 #HongKong #攝影 #摄影 #photography #理工大學 #PolyU #fashion #design #people #JoyceKun #KunTszYan #SoLongFarewellMyStranger #men #people #mens #WTF


Winter and Jax in [sYs] by Enzo Champagne
mens fashion
Image by Winter Jefferson
It's been MONTHS since I flickr flung at you, isn't it? Today I am super stoked to present myself and Jax Aster being all fierce - well HE is at least - in [sYs] as appears in the MWFW supplement produced by AVENUE. Our pic was taken by the uber talented Enzo Champagne who is really nice by the way, go buy some of his stuff. Our spread starts on page 26.

Thanks Enzo, Siren Productions and AVENUE for the opportunity! Go visit Mens Wear Fashion Week. More information and the schedules here.

I MISS MODELLING SO MUCH YOU GUISE. Seriously, why did I get back into production again?

Banner