Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Fashion Models photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool fashion models images:


Ilenia
fashion models
Image by lightbrigade
Model: Ilenia Pons
Makeup: Ilenia Pons
Production: Pau Torrens
Photo: Daniel Hinckley


stylesofia
fashion models
Image by s-a-m
A test shot of Daniella, my model for my website.

So much has happened and passed, i don't sleep at 5am anymore, i gym more, work harder and only shoot when i feel deeply inspired. I've got a new dog, a husky called Zoe, which translates into 'life' in Greek.

As this is part of my work, it's only fair to show you what I've been working on.
www.stylesofia.com.
Happy shopping!

Also, i've started a photography blog;
www.dreamcassette.wordpress.com. just for fun. it's art and fashion oriented so i hope you'll enjoy it as much as i do writing in it.

xo


Brogan
fashion models
Image by Amaia Orozko
Model: Brogan @ M+P Models
MUA: Maya Lewis
Styling/Photo: me

Banner