Leaderboard
728x15

Cool 1920 Fashion images

Large Rectangle

Some cool 1920 fashion images:


Grandmother 1
1920 fashion
Image by Todd Ehlers
My father's mother sometime in the 1920's. 1925 is my best guess.


"The Jewelled Lady" Necklace Detail
1920 fashion
Image by Pinupvintageart Relicdummy
This unique shining gem of a necklace took me many, many, many hours to create, hence it is one of a kind. Inspired by the pin-up 1950's queenie the necklace has been made with resin, wire, transparencies decoupage, metal and a huge amount of vintage beads completely sewn into the piece. You will not find another one of these anywhere else. It would certainly be a special gift or even a present to yourself. Approx dimensions of pendant:4cm x 3cm. Length of necklace opened: 23.5cm.

Buy it here : www.etsy.com/people/PinupVintageArt
Like what I create here: www.facebook.com/pages/Pinup-Vintage-Art-Relicdummy/12702...
Follow me: twitter.com/?lang=en&logged_out=1#!/pinupvintageart

Banner