Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Latest Fashion photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice latest fashion images I found:


Wedding Fashion. The diamond bride1
latest fashion
Image by BarbieFantasies
My latest creation. See more pictures of Eliza: barbiefantasies.com/wedding-fashion-the-diamond-bride/



Haute couture 1957 #1
latest fashion
Image by jinterwas
Thank you all for your comments on my first 2 posts of vintage magazine's photos. So, at your request some more!
The latest fashion in haute couture summer dresses according to a Belgian ladies weekly of March 28th, 1957. Here's part #2 of this series.

My photostream on black or on white.


________
Free to use under creative commons attribution licence. If you blog an image or use it in any other way, please leave the URL in the comments. If you use one of my images in your art, I'd appreciate it if you give credit, link back & show your result (small size please) in the comments.

Do not harvest my images to sell in any way, nor to claim as your own (not even when slightly altered).

Also, every view, comment, fave, invitation and/or adding to a gallery is much appreciated :)) !!

Banner