Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Plus Fashion photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these plus fashion images:


"21st Century Fusion" fused plastic bags coat ~ photo 11
plus fashion
Image by Urban Woodswalker
I made this Coat from recycled common plastic bags. I am a Chicago suburban based artist and designer.

This coat and boot coverings made from woven cereal boxes, iare currently on display until July 10, 2010 at the Lake County Welcome Center in Hammond Indiana. (exit 3 Kennedy Avenue -right off of I 80). Artist reception June 3 5:30 -7:30 pm. The group show is "Trash to Treasure X."

I used a commercial "McCalls" pattern, 2 different kinds of irons, a sewing machine, newspaper for the image transfers, and a non stick ironing paper. I never counted all the plastic bags used for this plus sized coat....next time i will keep track. I worked on this coat daily full time for several weeks, cried and swore a lot...as there were MANY challenges. It was worth it and i will use this technique again some day soon.

So proud to have my coat chosen for this contest on June 24, 2010:
blog.craftzine.com/archive/2010/06/save_my_oceans_top_fiv...


Ioana petcu-colan 07 © studio.es
plus fashion
Image by Vincent Boiteau
Ioana's violin, i think she told me it was made in 1695 and i thought my Mac plus was old!!!

This is really where the prime lenses shine. Their surgical precision serves them. This is with a simple 50/1.4, 400 euros (will blow the doors of any 24-105L, 24-70L or the likes) but if you could see the detail, it's mind boggling, this shot could never be printed 50x70 with any other lens...except the 50/1.2L or perhaps the 35/1.4L

I suppose this is where my nerdy engineering personality is actually useful. I always try to make the best possible shot technically and then destroy data if i have to, but i hate, i simply hate not having enough information ;-)


seven_eko_09 © studio.es
plus fashion
Image by Vincent Boiteau
la on commence a s'approcher du style qui me plait le plus, le portrait mais j'ai une (facheuse?) tendance a faire des plans tres serrés...

Les lumieres laterales sont tres adaptees pour la moda car elles aident le contraste et definissent bien la texture des vetements mais le probleme est qu'elles doivent etre tres grandes pour ne pas perdre de luminosite aux endroits les plus eloignes de la source.

une jolie musique: www.protonradio.com/proton.asx

Banner